Sunday, May 28, 2006

My flickr Gallery









This Flickr Flash Gallery is a competely new feature for me. I want to note that I am writting in html code for the first time! Hence some adjastment mistakes,whihc may occur.Sorry, this is a transition face or ongoing process, whichever you like to call it best!


So time to introduce my new post I guess... In this little flash you can see some of my public favourite pictures taken both in Totnes-Devon and Pilio-Volos Greece. I will speak for each of these trips and mind shaping experiences separately in new posts, which you are welcome to review. In addition to that, you can always post your comments, hey lets make this little page more interactive and communicational lads and lassies! For example I would like to know which one you liked most and what touched you in that specific picture. Did it remind you of something?


Enjoy

No comments:

Recent Comments