Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Beloved camera sold on eBay






Indeed but it's about time I had a better tool for my increasing interest and potential in photography, hey!

I have already listed my birthday present to myself in the links below. What I am including here is my Kodak DX 6490 Zoom Digital Camera, which I have listed on eBay.ie

However is interested may gladly bid it or email me. So, here is my camera link on eBay

The item number is 7627267311

Besides, you might just want to have a look for the humor of it!

P.S: So far the bidding price is 220? ! and the time left is 3 days 16 hours...

By the way I forgot to give you the link for the Iogear USB Pocket Card Reader SD/MMC

Last update: my beloved camera is sold to a lad from Cork, tomorrow is shipping time and a few days later it will be buying Canon EOS 350D time, hey!! :-)

No comments:

Recent Comments